All 18 art Reviews

Asari commando Asari commando

I love girls with guns!

really nice, really nice. I don't care what creature that is, it's got a womens body and that body is hot.

props to you man! keep it going!

Deep Blue Eve Deep Blue Eve

this is hot

hot shit, man. I just got inspired to draw some ladies! youre gifted man, youre gifted!

Lunima Nude Lunima Nude

a wolf eh?

I came.

jk.

serious now: this drawing is really good. with a little color it would be awesome. maybe some nice effects on her...

artyface artyface

wow

you made that in powerpoint? lol, I guess that is stressful. hard to see that it is a face at first thought, but now it just looks awesome.

might look better with another background? I dunno, looks also great how it is now though.

The-chosen-1 responds:

my first upload... rated 9... by graghgod...
f*ck me!
i've seen and rated your work!

Beauty - all grown up! Beauty - all grown up!

cleavege

I would drag te lines of her cleavege all the way down. everything else is good though.

vicoria91 responds:

thanks

Meow Meow

really cool

well, if youre more bored I would take the sketchy lines away and make it like those other hot drawings you got.

still looks hot the way it is though.

Nice Ass.... Nice Ass....

awesome job.

this would be the best drawing of the devil I have seen. I would go to hell for her.

(I know it's not the devil but I like to picture that she looks like that, nothing negative meant by that.)

SLC gaia gift SLC gaia gift

sexy

this is really hot, you really make it look realistic. I see you know how to draw women.

keep that up!

The Invincible Iron Man The Invincible Iron Man

wow

pretty awesome, with the flames and the light and the detail and everything.

iron man looks a little too wide though, still a pretty awesome painting.

Hands Hands

great

you have made it really good, and it really looks realistic. I feel you haven't made it quite as good as might be able to make it.

you can still be proud of it though, keep it up.

Nekow responds:

I could have made it photo-realistic for all I care, but thats not what I was going for. Anyways, thanks :)